Thursday, April 9, 2009

Woo Hoo!

Aunt Flo came today. I think she had a fight with her daughters last night telepathically or something because I started feeling MUCH better since about 10:00pm on. Moody, Bitchy, Weepy AND Crampy left in a huff It was like a huge weight was suddenly lifted off my chest and I could breathe again. T'was a glorious feeling!

And she was considerate enough to wait until about 9:30 this morning to slowly announce her appearance. It really was quite graceful. And as a favor to you, that fanciful description will be the only description that exists.

I'm so happy I want to just go do something tonight or tommorrow night with my boyfriend! We both deserve it.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It's like when an unwanted houseguest leaves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no I STARTED today. She wont be actually gone for another 2-5 days depending on how long she decides to stick around. But the emotional psychosis has gone, gone, gone. :)

    ReplyDelete