Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another whiny, emo, never ending PMS related entry.

Feel absolutely free to skip. And let me start out by saying that I'll be fine. I've called the nurse at Centerstone (used to be Quinco and have been my mental health providers for years) and hopefully she'll get back to me. I have some questions and want some answers and I'm sure I'll get them. I trust this office. They've always been great.

If I don't stop crying, I may have to declare myself legally insane. This is the PMS girl talk for the guys out there who want to skip, or read, or whatever. Because I'm posting it for the world to see! MWAHAHAHAHAH!

OH MY GOD. The mood from hell. So for those of you who know, and those who don't...I've had a wacked out period for the past 3 1/2 months. So now that my body has decided to be more normal, my Aunt Flo's Daughters, Bitchy, Weepy and Moody. Crampy is nowhere in sight, the bitch...but the other three are sure as hell making up for her absence! Especially Weepy.

I have been crying lately...over literally nothing. I made the mistake of watching Marley and Me the other night and I bawled for the last 20-25 minutes of the movie. Which, duh, probably would've on a good day. Sad, sad, ending...sweet, but sad. Yeah, that's all I'll say about that. But other times...I just cry. NOTHING sets it off. I can think of no trigger, just a huge emotional pain grips my chest and I just can't stop myself from crying. I HATE IT. I don't mind crying when there's a reason, but ugh, to cry for no reason that I can even think of just SUCKS.

Moody's presence has been just as strong. She's been throwing me some out there curveballs. Like jealousy. What. The. Fuck! Yeah, nothx, k...I am NOT a jealous person. I hate jealousy in all it's forms. It implies a lack of trust, which I DO NOT HAVE. Needless to say it's ridiculous, I KNOW it's ridiculous, but no....that doesn't matter to Moody. If I didn't trust in the strength of my relationship, I wouldn't be in it. And of course, does that matter to Moody? Of course not.

Bitchy has been my poor boyfriend's nemesis over the last week. Though I've had to kick her ass and stifle her...because I know she's taking cues from Moody and THAT is not going to work.

I'm actually looking forward to Crampy's arrival because Aunt Flo won't be that far behind. She'll be welcomed with as a guest of honor this month! I'll be that happy to see her. I have NEVER said that before. EVER.

Okay...getting some of that out has been cathartic. Hopefully the nurse will call sometime today or tommorrow. I'll distract myself. I need cupcakes. Strawberry cupcakes. I will make it so.

3 comments:

  1. Aww dude, considering you're feeling like the PMS Queen you still have a sense of humour about it so that means you ROCK. I don't get huge PMS but I can cry at the drop of a hat at those times if someone is annoying me enough. And I want chocolate ALL THE TIME. I feel awful for someone like you who's really suffering with it. I have another friend who does as well. She's tried everything to regulate it. Sucks.

    And I whine cos I get crampy. :( Feel better. May your aunt Flo FUCK RIGHT OFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to roll out the red carpet for the bitch this month, I fucking swear! HATE feeling like this. I'm going to have to talk to my doctor about taking Yaz...even though I have my tubes tied, because she thinks I might have PMDD.

    As I need another disorder on top of the ones I already got. Bleh. Oh well. Anything to fix it. I'd take a blowtorch to my hootenanny and fire her up if I could get rid of the insane hormones I've had to deal with the past week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it sucks dude, but if a little pill will alleviate that horrible mess of symptoms, just swallow the damn pill and be happy. I've gotten mellow about meds lately. If you need them and they improve your life quality, fuck it - take those suckers.:)

    I get pissed off enough at normal PMS on the odd occasion it happens. I seem to remember getting pissed off at macaroni last month because it had the audacity to spill on the floor en route to the saucepan.

    ReplyDelete