Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I've managed to add a shitload more songs to my playlist.

IN. LOVE. with Playlist.com.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!



I now have a greater variety, though I have an obvious preference. I love playing music while playing Pogo or randomly surfing. It rules. And I've tried internet radio. Maybe I'm weird, but I'm not so much into it, because I don't like to listen to songs that I don't like. And a lot of times they'll play shit I can't stand.

And I rediscovered the hot deadly satanic going-to-hell just for listening to it love that is Type-O-Negative. Haven't heard them for *years*. I may listen to their newer stuff sometime, but for now I just picked my favorites from back in the day.

Why yes, the Futurama theme does kick off the beginning of my playlist. Which proves only the fact that I am a huge nerd.

1 comment:

  1. Since I got my new iPod at Xmas I synch up only the playlists I make myself instead of the whole library to save space (it has a smaller hard drive than my old one) and that works great for me for that very reason. No playing songs I don't like or need!

    Today while working, I had my whole iTunes library on "random shuffle" and it brought up songs I either hadn't heard in years that I'd forgotten I loved, or stuff where I was like "What the hell is this?" :)

    The only TV theme I have on mine is the "Lone Gunmen" which you probably won't even know as no one on Earth but me watched that show.

    ReplyDelete