Saturday, April 25, 2009

I hurted myself on Wednesday.

Hence my conspicuous absence over the past few days. Wednesday morning, like a retard, I go down the steps and I don't turn on the light. Well, I count down. There are 14 steps down. At step 10, I trip over my own feet, I slam my back into the railing, and land hard on my shoulder. 15 minutes later my back and shoulder are in a world of angry flaming pain. I have to have Robert take me to the ER after he takes my daughter to school. They did x-rays...everything was fine, but I had inflammation of the shoulder and back area. They gave me Lortab...and that shit is genius. Absolute heaven in a pill. I still gave about half of them to Mommy though because 1) I know I'm not going to need 12 of them and 2) I hate having anything potentially habit forming in the house. I've had bad experiences coming off of a habit forming medication (and no, I wasn't abusing it.) So yeah.

So I spent Wed-Fri in incredible pain (and was silently thanking God that this was Bette and Robert's weekend to keep Boo because I felt like the pits of hell. I'm feeling much better today.

And now, I love you all, but fuck you. I'm going to play TS2.

No comments:

Post a Comment