Sunday, April 19, 2009

I have to pimp this...

Massive shitload of weird icons posted by evilgrins. Here and here. Some of them are probably NOT work/kid safe.

And some are real flashy. I have at least one person with epilepsy on my list who may not want to click the 2 above. I think the one below is safe but you may want to have someone check it out to be sure.

They are a HUGE collection, so may not be dial up safe. I am SO glad I have cable internet.

Now I'm pimping them mainly because I had to make a comment on this *one*. I'm going to warn you, that it is extremely sexually graphic.

I shit you not. Extremely.

Right here, if you click the link, is a link to a icon of someone masturbating and ejaculating on a Barbie doll.

For some reason I found that very, very disturbing...but I couldn't look away for like, a minute or so. It was oddly hypnotizing...but disturbing. Still, most of them are interesting. And I like weird shit. Just...maybe not so much with the Barbie doll thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment