Thursday, April 9, 2009

And now, that I'm feeling so good, my poor Boo is sick.

But...poor Boo, I believe, has an ear infection. It's been awhile since she's had one...but luckily I got her a Dr's appointment today w/Dr. Mernitz...if she isn't called to deliver a baby or something. She's on call. I hate to say this, but I hope no babies are born right this minute. Worse comes to worse we'll take her in tommorrow at walk-in early in the morning. But I guess she came home from school, Bette said (it's their weekend and they normally keep her Thurs-Sat or Sun on their weekends) that she was crying because her ear hurt so bad. And that's never a good sign for her.

I don't think she has anything contagious, so Bette and I agreed that she could stay over there. Because with her cousins over there, she's NOT going to want to come home. Unless it turns out she is contagious, but honestly, I would've gotten something, Scott may have, I KNOW Mom and Dad would've come down with something if Boo had anything communicable. And of course, if she decides she does want her mommy, she can come home anytime. She knows this too. And it happens more when she's sick. But she's really missed her cousins, and especially loves Corinna...and Grandma is always fun. Unless she's really hurting and sick, she'll want to stay with Grandma and the kids. I'm okay either way. The great thing about my family, and Robert's family and Scott's family, even, is that this child is very well loved by everyone. She is a very loving and sweet little girl. She's really my pride and joy.

I'm out of here. Have to call the doctor's office at 3 to make sure Dr. Mernitz is still in.

Edit: Boo's back at home and we ended up taking her to PromptMed. The pain was too much. Boo was screaming and crying so they gave her some ear numbing stuff. She has an ear infection and was prescribed zythromyacin. It's a very strong antibiotic so hopefully it'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment