Thursday, April 9, 2009

Holy poop on a stick



SO many bad, bad words came to my mind immediately upon viewing this travesty of outright bullshit. I wanted to voice my thoughts and opinions in an articulated, well-thought out form. Unlike the makers of this video.

But coherent thoughts are not possible after viewing this garbage. Not when the only thoughts in your head are "HOW? HOW? HOW?"

That's literally all I could think. HOW are "they" infringing on my rights? HOW are :"they" affecting my ability to raise my child? (At least she will have compassion and love if she had anything...yes, ANYTHING, to tell me) HOW did this rectal waste find it's way into my brain?

Congratulations, NOFM. You have succeeded in eradicating my ability to want to think for myself anymore. I may now become another right wing crazy Christian holding pictures of dead babies while picketing abortion clinics while my own child has the same mind numbing brain killing bullshit crammed down her throat by a charismatic preacher named Timothy Miracle who eventually becomes a cult leader and we all die a horrible death while stockpiling arms because JESUS IS COMING!

Ok...no. Just no.

I posted all of the above in 2 comments on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment