Saturday, April 4, 2009

Icons: If you can't find them, make your own!

and Totally up for grabs. Steal, credit or no...I really don't care. In fact, if you want to steal them, and make them animated in a cool yet not too glittery way...maybe a small glowing/twinkling way...I would adore it if you would let me have them and I would totally credit you! I has no animating software anymore. I may redownload it...I don't know.

This has been my bliss lately. This show. It's called The Universe on History Channel...I love this show. Some of the things, especially the Hubble images, are just so breathtaking in scope and...I'm just fascinated by what new things astronomers are discovering and hypothesizing over every year. I'm loving the new theories and ideas that astrophysicists are coming out with.

So for those of you who know, and those who don't...I've been going through a bit of moody hellishness lately. I'm feeling a little more grounded now. I just really wanna find out what's been going on. The pharmacist today, when I went to ask him about Midol...if it would help the moods just a little...of course he said not to expect a miracle, and I'm like, "No, sir...I'm not. Just a little relief." Maybe it's psychosomatic, maybe it's not...but I feel a little more on level ground tonight. Thank God!

Anyway, going to watch more Universe on STC and just bliss out for awhile. *hugs* to everyone and bear with me.


By the way, Queen Veggie Eradicator. If you ever drop by LJ land, check my COC. *evil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment