Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sweet!

http://scr.im/pixielust

p...@c...t.net

I actually got something useful out of a Twitter Post! Did the world end? But yeah, woofiegrrl, you're a genius.

I'm starting to realize, more and more as I get older, that I am a huge nerd.

Case in point? I've been watching the Futurama TV episodes lately, and the DVD commentary is so interesting. I like the ones with Ken Keeler, Billy West, and John DiMaggio the most. Especially when Billy or John will let rip with Fry, or the Professor, or Bender. And also all the inside stuff that sometimes passes too fast to see that they'll call attention to and I'll be able to pause and check it out.

I've also been watching the Beavis and Butthead movie with commentary and have come to another startling realization. Mike Judge is a bit of a douchebag (but a funny one) and I have a huge girl crush on Yvette Kaplan. Not in the "I'd do her" way, but more along the lines of someone you could just reach out and hug to death. She's adorable. She's the only person in a commentary that I have ever listened to that I felt that, if I met her, we could be instant friends. Not like it'll ever happen, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment