Sunday, April 26, 2009

I am in love with Blogger Dashboard

...because I am totally following this guy on it.

If I didn't already have a wonderful boyfriend...who would totally be hurt, I would fuck his brains out. I don't know why either, I mean, he's not normally the type I go for. Actually, I'm normally more sexually attracted to women. I have a list of women I'd like to do the beast with 2 backs with. A huge list. Men, on the other hand...well the list isn't that big. Congratulations, buddy.

I'm pretty sure I'd have to double wrap him though. Condom wise. Because he's boinked a lot of ladies. A lot. Makes you think...

Yeah. I'd do him.

2 comments:

  1. Are we having a little horny "moment" missy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, probably. My bf's sick, so he can't take care of it. And taking care of it yourself is overrated. So yeah. :)

    ReplyDelete