Saturday, April 4, 2009

I went from watching...well let the embeds speak from themselves.

Disclaimer: Reading may cause brain implosion. Proceed with caution.

My luck with embedding is horrible. You can tell it more under my embed tag on Live Journal because everything I choose to share in my journal gets yoinked by The Powers that Be in favor of so called dingleberry copyright laws. I trust google video more than say...megavideo and YouTube. I don't know...but hopefully they keep.





100 Greatest Discoveries in Astronomy...brilliant show if you can get past Bill Nye. There's a lot of interesting people he is able to interview and discuss this stuff with. It's really very fascinating to me. All of it.

I went, anyway, from watching that, to watching this.






That's right. Penn and Teller's Bullsh!t. I actually like them a lot. I like the show they did before this one a lot better than this one...it was a show back in maybe the early part of this decade? I don't know...but sometimes this show is cathartic to watch also.

And now to end my rambling, watch my show so I can go to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment