Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tweets, twits or twats

A Twitter rant.

No offense to those who use/like it...but it has to be said. I FUCKING HATE TWITTER! Hate it with an all consuming, burning, flaming pile of hot, hot hate. I seriously think that the world is conspiring to kill all thought. 99.999% of Twitter posts are extremely pointless crap that no one cares to read. 99.1% of Tweets or Twats or whatever the hell it's called even the people who posts them don't care to read. What is the point? Because I don't give a rats ass, really. I don't even like to know what I do every few minutes of the goddamn day. Whoever came up with this needs to have their intestines ripped out of their bunghole, slit with razor blades, covered in salt and shoved right back up there.

I say we start Twatter.com. This site will only be used to inform our friends of our shits and nothing else. No “I am drinking coffee at McDonalds” or "My dog just did the cutest thing!" twatters, but rather “Hey, just took a really big dump. It's sticking out of the water” or "Twas awful squishy today. Maybe I shouldn't have had those beans."

It would be more interesting than the vast majortity of crap posted on Twitter. If I offended you, well, honestly can't say I give a shit. I'm allowed to bitch about it on my journal, and you're allowed to post em on yours.

1 comment:

  1. OH man. I would SO join TWATTER because my shits are INTERESTING, yo! :)

    I LOVE Twitter. It's fabulous, informative and important. HA HA HA HA HA! I'm kidding. It's a pile of horse's excrement with no worth whatsoever. GAH.

    ReplyDelete