Friday, March 27, 2009

OMG I hope I hope I hope!!!



Well I finally own the fourth Futurama movie. I made a journal a few months back. I'm thinking of starting it soon. God knows when/if I'll find the motivation to start the project, but I'm thinking more and more on it. It's called FuturamaFanatic. I'm going to watch and review all 4 seasons, including the movies (which count as season 5 I think)...and hope and pray they come out with a 6th season.

Out of all the movies, the first (Bender's Big Score) was probably my favorite, probably because I, along with every other diehard Futurama fan out there, was DYING to see/own it. The second movie (Beast with a Billion Backs)...was disappointing, but still, Futurama crap is still pretty decent. I loved Bender's Game (hated the ending though) and though I loved Into the Wild Green Yonder, I kind of thought the ending there was a bit of a gyp too. It felt rushed.

I may have to make my own layout for my Futurama journal because I don't think it should look generic. I don't know. I suck at layout making so we'll see. I'm also thinking of making one for Blogger and xposting if I can get the same name.

Speaking of TV shows I LOVE, I miss Meerkat Manor. Will Animal Planet ever air it again? I LOVE Meerkat Manor! If not, I may have to buy the seasons. I've watched every episode.

I also really like the show Escape to Chimp Eden. I'd like to see this show come back also.

I don't know why, but I can't seem to get as into Orangutan Island or Dark Days in Monkey City. Not that I haven't tried, but I'm just not that into it. I'm a damn weirdo.

1 comment:

  1. I love Meerkat Manor too - I love Meerkats. I think they all look exactly like Judd Hirsch. I mean you never see him and them in the same room do you? No. You do not.

    I keep watching those shows where two deranged animal scientists sit in a transparent, plastic box in the middle of a pride of lions or bears or something and then watch as the lions/bears tear apart carcases and eye them up for dessert. Is it wrong that just sometimes, I want the lions to turn that sucker over and not eat the humans but make them roll around like a hamster in a ball?

    * now edited for stupid spelling

    ReplyDelete