Friday, February 18, 2011

So good news on the girly part front (TMI, clearly labled TMI)

I got a referral from my doctor yesterday. I love her!

So I get to go see a gynecologist, to see why in the hell I'm bleeding 3x in a month and a half. On March 15th at 2:30. I'm probably waiting, because I specifically asked for a female doctor. I've never had a guy give me a full exam (except when I first went into labor, one of the men was on duty, but as I was having strong contractions every 3 minutes, I would've let Charles Manson give me an exam as long as he had the power of Epidural).

So...for the first time in my life, I'm actually looking forward to having an exam (and maybe a pap) to see why the hell my uterus hates me sooo much?

2 comments:

  1. Dude, there's no way I want a dude poking around in my undercarriage. Not unless he's down there for GOOD reasons. It's just undignified. I've only ever seen ladies. So good luck with that. And with getting your bizness sorted out!

    Lord it's hard being a lady sometimes, no? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clearly suck balls at checking this thing. I totally agree with you though. Men are down there for sexytimes only.

    ReplyDelete