Thursday, February 24, 2011

You know what?

If we are electing idiots like Bobby Franklin into anything with more public responsibility than garbage collector, then I actually fucking HOPE the world ends in 2012.  If humanity can't do any better than it is doing, I hope we blow ourselves apart. 


Are you fucking kidding me?  This person is an elected official.  I have to call my friend, from Georgia, and ask him "What the actual fuck are you guys THINKING down there?"


For fuck's sake, like it's not difficult enough for a woman to go through a miscarriage.  All I know, is that if this fuckery actually passes, if you're pregnant and living in Georgia, I suggest you run, don't walk to your car and drive the fuck out of that state...and pray to God you don't miscarry on the way to a state without insane people as elected officials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment