Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The little kitten that has been running around here has been declawed.

Kitten. DECLAWED. Outside.

Next time I see his owner I'm going to punch her. Hard. Or not, but I WILL tell her what I think of her. Which is that she's a stupid and selfish bitch. I am against declawing in general. In most civilized countries, it's illegal. It's mutilation. Most people don't even know what it is. They don't simply take a cat's claws. Imagine being annoyed with your fingernails, so you amputate your finger up to the first or second knuckle. That is what thousands of people do to their cats because they are too lazy to train them to a scratcher. SORRY. That's how I feel. It took me a grand total of 2 farking days to train my cat to the scratcher. Not. That. Hard.

On top of that, this kitten is *always* outside. Because his crackhead owners can't be messed to bother with him. I fed him siome. He was very hungry. Then I felt his claws and my annoyance with his owners turned to outrage. This kitten is outside with no way to defend himself. He can't even hunt.

Poor baby. And people wonder why I think most of the human race is destined to devolve into poo flinging monkeys.

1 comment:

  1. I'd steal that kitten and keep it inside. Fuckers. They don't deserve a pet. Declawing is inhumane if a cat goes outside. How will it defend itself? People are asses.

    Seriously, I'd steal that little thing and keep it in. I wouldn't even feel bad.

    ReplyDelete