Monday, July 6, 2009

Finally through the worst of it

Though fuck me almighty I was SICK! Oh, and that's not EVEN the best part. I was hospitalized, this couple of weeks, a grand total of three times. Twice at Columbus, once at Franklin. Because nobody could seem to come to a general fucking consensus (even in one hospital, according to Columbus!) as to WHAT THE FUCK WAS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH ME?

Blergh. Finally got it pinned down, to what amounts, AGAIN, to a severe urinary tract infection! So I'm now on the right medicine and I'm finally keeping things down, because shit you not, I could keep nothing down. I'm following up w/my family doctor as soon as I can get in (which will be 2-3 weeks for sure, and it SUCKS but there's not one fucking thing I can do about it.) But yeah. I'm just got through a day of staying at Mom and Dad's (I stayed a night, then came home for a day, then went back for another day and had to come home today, because though I love my Mom and Dad, they drive me batshit. I HATE getting mad at Mom because I always feel so horrible about it, and Dad anymore too, I just don't want to fucking argue. I don't know how long I have with them. And yet, I stay longer than a day and I want to beat my own brains in with a blender.

So that's pretty much been my two weeks in a nutshell. No debit card because Centra sucks at relaying information to their fucking Cardholder services. I should've been referred to a different number to request a new card and they told me they could when they couldn't...it was all a bunch of shit. Long story short, with a quick escalation to the supervisor, my card is getting FedExed to me at their cost. Damn straight.

If only I could get such satisfaction with my health now, knock on wood, I'm feeling healthier than I have in almost 3 weeks. Fuck!

2 comments:

  1. Gasp! I didn't even know you were a poor, sick child! The horror. Sounds NASTY. I bet you're thrilled to feel human again. I hope so anyway. Poor you. I hope you spend the rest of the year the picture of health. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sister, me too. I'm feeling about 85% back to normal, got another fifteen percent to go. :) Thanks for the wishes hon.

    ReplyDelete