Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thoughts on my own bisexuality

I’m 31 years old. I’ve never been with a woman. Not that I’ve not wanted to…OMG I’ve wanted to. But I live in a conservative, Midwestern town and it just seemed I couldn’t meet one gay female. The very few I did meet, just no. It didn’t work.

When I was single. Of course, now that I’m in a relationship I’m very happy with (with an amazing man) I seem to be the Columbus gay girl magnet.

There’s this girl who now works at Circle K (where I used to work also) who has actively flirted with me. Of course, she sees me come in with my boyfriend, but she’s still just really cool. I would guess she’s mid twenties, maybe late 20’s. She’s taller than me, stocky, but actually kind of sexy in a way that I just can’t describe.

If I were single, she is exactly the kind of person I’d like to have my first female experience with. She’s fun, cute and charismatic.

Damn my monogamous heart.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, damn you, you virtuous nun! :) It's always the way though isn't it? If you were single you'd never meet her. It's a LAW. PAH!

    Hope you're well miss dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know, right? Found out her name was Courtney. (I love my boyfriend, he's encouraging my useless crush because he knows I'll do nothing about it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boyfriend may want to watch the movie "The Sex Monster" before he encourages you to act on your crush.
    Amazing Dreams Review:
    The Sex Monster
    Mariel Hemingway making out with women, all kinds of women, what more could you want? We watch it every time it comes on cable. Some really funny parts, and any man who has ever entertained a threesome with his wife or GF should watch this film before doing so.

    If you ever decide you need support in coming out as a bisexual, we have a free online support group listed on our website here:
    http://www.amazingdreamspublishing.com

    ReplyDelete